Follow us on Twitter
Question, remark ? Contact us at email@example.com
viscosity at ambient temperature
2. Air Viscosity in between -100 and 500°c
3. Air viscosity variation with pressure
1. Air viscosity at ambient temperature
What is the viscosity of air ?
The viscosity of air, at
atmospheric pressure is the following :
- Air viscosity at 0°c = 0.01722 mPa.s
- Air viscosity at 25°c = 0.0186 mPa.s
2. Air viscosity in between -100 and 500°c
How the air viscosity change with temperature ?
The air viscosity depends on the temperature and is increasing with
the temperature. The evolution of air dynamic viscosity with the
temperature is illustrated by the graph below.
3. Variation with pressure
How the air viscosity vary with pressure ?
The viscosity is increasing with
the pressure. To estimate the viscosity of air according to the
pressure, abacus using reduced pressure and reduced temperature can be
used for an estimation.